OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We’re seeking a PPC Specialist to join the Chili Digital SP team!
As a data-driven performance agency, you’ll lead strategy and execution across a portfolio of clients, covering all aspects of strategic implementation, performance monitoring and client management & communication.
As a client-facing role, you’ll be confident in communicating your strategic decision making, successes (and failings) to the clients in your portfolio.
With the support of PPC Analysts, you’ll be responsible for the continued success of your portfolio of client accounts, performing account optimisations across all aspects of Google Ads: Search, Shopping, Display & YouTube campaigns – across client accounts of varying sizes & industry types. As well as Meta, Tiktok, Pinterest, Kwai and any other channels that you think could gain success for your clients goals.
- You’re a passionate, seasoned and experienced PPC specialist that can get results (aka, make money) for businesses – month after month.
- You’re confident in leading client strategy and communicating to the PPC Lead manager updates on client performance, benchmarks targets and results.
- You’re a team player who will help the PPC Lead troubleshoot marketing tactics and strategies.
- You’re a natural when it comes to spotting room for improvement across all aspects of your client portfolio – as well as offering feedback on internal process, work flows and frameworks.
- You’re fun, engaging, accountable and transparent. You’re forward thinking and commercially focused.
- And most of all, you’re passionate about joining a young company, knowing you’ll have a big impact on its continued growth and development with the experience you bring to the role.
If all the above is you, then let’s talk!
- You’ll own the entire client relationship and PPC management, but is backed by the PPC Lead to insure the right strategy in place. You’ll be given an outcome, and are expected to find the best route to that outcome by yourself.
- You’ll have responsibility for liaising with clients, developing and nurturing relationships, and helping them understand the impact of our work across their business. You’ll develop a strong understanding of your clients products / services, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives.
- You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities for growth and expansion, while demonstrating and creating efficiencies through our frameworks, processes, and automations. Your goal is to ensure exceptional campaign results, ensuring the ongoing performance and improvement across your client portfolio.
- The successful candidate will play an important role in helping the PPC Lead develop a hiring framework for PPC Analyst roles, enabling their progression through the company.
- You’ll contribute to detailed market analysis/audits for prospective clients as and when required.
- You’ll provide assistance with sales proposals, data collection and meeting preparation.
- 5+ years of PPC management experience. Agency experience preferred.
- A proven track record of managing successful campaigns accounts with varying budgets, across different industries – across lead generation and ecommerce – B2B & B2C.
- Experience on Google, Meta, Tiktok, Pinterest, Taboola, Spotify etc
- Experience of strategy creation, implantation & execution
- Positive attitude and analytical mindset, with excellent communication skills
- Exemplary relationship building skills.
- Commercially astute
- Process focused