Digital Account Strategist
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
You want to drive one of the strategic initiatives of one of the fastest growing Agencies in LATAM? You want to maximise client engagement? You like to listen to customers and turn them into partners and ambassadors?
We are looking for a Digital Account Strategist, to manage 8-12 of our clients. You will collaborate daily with various internal teams especially Customer Success, Sales and Technical execution teams. You are constantly in contact with our clients and partners for their feedback on our service.
Ultimately, you and your team are the pulse of our Customer Experience, the voice of clients inside Chili, representing one of Chili's key values.
Key responsibilities include :
🔸Expansion of our Portfolio
In particular, our CX team interacts with our client base to measure NPS, develop brand ambassadorship, ensure referenceability, and promote our new offerings. This team builds business development activities and campaigns around our client base, defines and delivers customer events, constantly improves the customer experience of our 80+ clients in LATAM.
Reporting of the role
- You will report into the BR CX Team Lead.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Manage your clients as if you were paying with your own money. Taking ownership of the account, always thinking about how we are driving things forward.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Clients organisation, focusing on driving digital strategy, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through renewals and retention improvements.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience.
- Lead account planning processes that develop performance, revenue targets and critical milestones of client renewals.
- Pioneer expansion of new opportunities within existing accounts from solution development to cross-selling and upselling opportunities, e.g. partner with the Sales team and Technical in order to make sure our service and communication are both based on our customer feedback.
- Work closely with the Sales management team to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, service plans, and account opportunities.
- Manage the recruitment and training of new team members.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You are fluent in English. (Fluent Spanish highly desired)
- Background in Digital Marketing, especially Performance Ads and SEO
- Experience coaching, training and growing highly successful Customer Success teams to reach business objectives and sustain a high bar of quality customer satisfaction. (Ideally within a agency environment)
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Structured, organised and meticulous approach to projects with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery.
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Reliable individual who delivers on promises, meets deadlines and remains calm under pressure.
WHY WORK AT CHILI
- Short-Friday every month
- Extra holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working with home/office hybrid
- Fast-track progression, personal development plans and individual training budget
- Regular team nights and days out
- Opportunity to travel
- Multinational and trilingual team