OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We’re seeking a PPC Analyst to join the Chili Digital SP team!
As a data-driven performance agency, you’ll support strategy and execution across a portfolio of clients, covering all aspects of strategic implementation, performance monitoring and adhoc client management & communication.
You’ll have a high attention to detail, supporting your PPC Specialist in the set up and monitoring of your campaigns. Ensuring the Media Plan has been followed exactly, knowing that accuracy in execution is paramount to maintaining client trust.
You should be confident with preparing reports analysing the campaign developments, as well as asset briefs for your design and content teams and tagging briefs for your BI/Dev teams.
- You are highly organised and have acute attention-to-detail. Ensuring that processes and checks have been carried out before any campaigns go live.
- You’re a passionate PPC analyst that has experience on main platforms (google/meta) as well as a keen desire to learn Tiktok, Pinterest, Spotify etc
- You’re confident in reporting on client strategy and communicating to the PPC Specialist updates on client performance, benchmarks targets and results.
- You’re a team player who will help the PPC Specialist troubleshoot marketing tactics and strategies.
- You’re a natural when it comes to spotting room for improvement across all aspects of your client portfolio – as well as offering feedback on internal process, work flows and frameworks.
- You’re fun, engaging, accountable and transparent. You’re forward thinking and commercially focused.
- And most of all, you’re passionate about joining a young company, knowing you’ll have a big impact on its continued growth and development with the experience you bring to the role.
If all the above is you, then let’s talk!
- You’ll be responsible for the daily execution, monitoring and optimisation of your portfolio. Working with your PPC Specialist to ensure we’re tracking against the clients KPIs.
- You’ll develop a strong understanding of your clients products / services, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives.
- You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities for growth and expansion, while demonstrating and creating efficiencies through our frameworks, processes, and automations. Your goal is to ensure exceptional campaign results, ensuring the ongoing performance and improvement across your client portfolio.
- You’ll contribute to detailed market analysis/audits for prospective clients as and when required.
- You’ll provide assistance with sales proposals, data collection and meeting preparation.
- 2+ years of PPC management experience. Agency experience preferred.
- A proven track record of managing successful campaigns accounts with varying budgets, across different industries – across lead generation and ecommerce – B2B & B2C.
- Experience on Google, Meta, ideally Tiktok, Pinterest, Taboola, Spotify etc
- Experience of strategy creation, implantation & execution
- Positive attitude and analytical mindset, with excellent communication skills
- Exemplary relationship building skills.
- Commercially astute
- Process focused